Are you an educator or career changer looking for a varied job with its own creative possibilities?
For our pedagogical team, we are looking for a state-approved educator (‘Anerkannte Pädagogische Fachkraft’) or a recognised career changer (‘Anerkannter Quereinstieg’). Applications from BIPoC and LGBT* are especially welcome!
Hoppípolla was opened in April 2021 as a parent initiative daycare center in Neukölln and is intended to be a family-like place of care and a safer space that is collectively shaped by families and educators.
Our concept is based on five main themes: community and social relations, gender-sensitive pedagogy, anti-discrimination and diversity, participation and autonomy, environmental consciousness, and sustainability.
We offer you:
- creative freedom
- salary based on T-VL
- permanent contract
- approx. 20–30 hours per week
- 30 vacation days with a five-day week, partly linked to closing times
- weekly team meetings, further education and training opportunities, external supervision, concept days, expert advice
- an equal, team-oriented way of working
> Start of work immediately (November or December)
We want you to have:
- experience and/or interest in gender-sensitive, anti-discrimination, or decolonial education.
- willingness to question your own work in these aspects and to learn new things
- experience and/or willingness to take on organisational and coordinating tasks (MPA)
- constructive cooperation with parents in the sense of an educational partnership
- to accompany children in a mindful way, to give them a sense of security, and to support them in their independence.
- openness to being outdoors with the children in the colder months of the year.
Feel free to get in touch with us at
(a CV without a picture)
We are looking forward to your application!
The Hoppípolla Team